The main objectives of the curriculum are to prepare your pupils to:
• acquire mathematical literacy necessary to function in an information age
• cultivate the understanding and application of mathematical concepts and skills necessary to thrive in the ever changing technological world
• develop the essential element of problem solving, communication, reasoning and connection within the study of Mathematics
• take advantage of the numerous career opportunities provided by Mathematics
• further their studies in Mathematics and other related fields.