This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2020 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), that their results have been released.
The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education.
Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from NECO website and follow the procedure below;
How to Check NECO Result
- Visit NECO result portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2020
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO result
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.