Some good news for those who are interested in the FMARD PACE registration. FMARD/PACE is rescheduling tests!
Below are what you need to know:
1. If you are qualified and interested, register on the website.
2. You will receive a mail from them that qualifies you for the test.
3. Links sent by email are personal to the receiver and can’t be shared.
4. Tests will be active until 6pm tomorrow, Wednesday, May 27th, 2020.
5. Haven’t received an email, check your junk email.
6. Tesing will be on a rolling basis. Register on the website and wait for communication from us.
However, FMARD/PACE has Congratulate everyone who successfully scaled the test assessment. You will receive an email informing you that you have been enrolled. Congratulations once again. Well done.
The FMARD/PACE Agricultural for Food and Jobs Plan (AFJP) is the FGNs’ response to mitigate the impact of the Covid-19 global pandemic on locally grown food supply chain. This response will ease the impending impact of global food crisis on Nigeria, protect our most vulnerable citizens and keep local food supply chains thriving. AFJP, a joint project of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) and the Project for Agricultural Coordination and Planning (PACE) Secretariat, aims to increase locally grown food supply, create employment opportunities in the agriculture sector and export food surplus using existing agreements.
How to register:
Interested and qualified applicants should: