…this is the best educational website for students and teachers, providing FREE access to teaching materials, e-lesson notes, online study, and a hub to access latest news and job vacancies. Not yet a member? Signup
The long awaited NPower 2020 recruitment registration portal; http://portal.npower.gov.ng, or http://apply.npower.gov.ng, will reopen to accept 400,000 new applications from applicants who will be interested in joining its batch C recruitment on June 26th. As a result, it is very necessary for prospective applicants to begin preparing for now to avoid rush registration.
Be aware that throughout the registration period there will be massive traffic to the recruitment portal. So it is very important that you pay attention to details during registration to avoid making common mistakes.
Pay attention to the following things during NPower 2020 registration:
- Avoid using cyber cafe operators email address for your registration. Use your personal email. if you don’t have an email address, create one with Gmail or yahoo now;
- Avoid using poor network during registration because you might encounter error due to massive traffic access to the portal;
- Use a strong browser such as chrome, Firefox etc, to access the registration portal;
- Before you apply, make sure that the necessary credentials needed for the registration is available at your disposal. If there is any need for you to resize document for upload do it on time before registration (document such as passport, ID Card and others);
- Avoid double registration or duplicate registration. Don’t make mistakes that would make you do double registration but if there is a need for you to do that, use a different email.
As the saying goes, No one is above mistake but you take precaution when necessary to avoid mistakes.
For more update like this, kindly join the Npower 2020/2021 WhatsApp Group here and get updates on Npower latest news and events as it breaks.