In our effort to realizing our vision of ensuring that “every Nigerian child has access to an excellent education”, we have commenced our search for excellent and outstanding young leaders who are ready to take up the challenge of bridging the gap of educational inequity in Nigeria.
Teach For Nigeria is currently recruiting outstanding Fellows to join the 2020/2021 Fellowship program. This is for candidates who;
• Possess strong leadership skills
• Has a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
• Must have completed NYSC
• Must be between the ages of 18 – 35 years.
• Must have complete and original certificates, inclusive of; University degree, NYSC, SSCE, Birth certificate, and any other relevant certificate.
• Is willing to be a Teach For Nigeria Fellow in Ogun state.
If you meet the criteria, please register your interest for the Fellowship by clicking the link (http://bit.ly/tfninterestform1) on or before Monday, February 8, 2021. We would reach out to you on the next steps shortly.