The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all interested parties that the online registration for the 2020 recruitment exercise will commence on 11 march 2020 and close on 21 April 2020.
Interested applicants should apply through the online registration site: Joinnigeriannavy.com
All all applicants must have the following requirements
1.A minimum of 5 credit in Waec,Nabteb,Neco
2. Must be between the age of 18 and 22 for Non tradesmen or 18 and 26 for Tradesmen with certificates
3. Must be a Nigerian by birth
5. Must be 1.69m tall for Males and 1.65m for females
4. All necessary information are detailed on the Nigerian Navy official site
On submission of application, applicants are required to print out.
1.Application’s declaration and certification of guardian or parents form
2. Local government form
3. Police certification form
4. Guarantor form
All applicants will be notified of the screening date of the recruitment.
Applicants are also advised not to submit multiple online entries.As anyone guilty of these act will be disqualified.
Application are advised not to forge any of his or her documents or make false statements.
Note: Application is free of charge