This is to inform all the candidates that made Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice as well as those that have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH in the 2019/2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they are invited to a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise.
LAUTECH Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise will be conducted from Thursday, August 15 to Monday, August
19, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- For candidate to be eligible for the exercise, he or she must have scored 160 marks and above in the 2019/2020 UTME. However, candidates who scored less than 200 marks may not be considered for admission to Medicine and Nursing programmes of the University.
- Candidates who chose either Medicine or Nursing programme but scored less than 200 marks can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
- Meanwhile, the University will not admit candidates into its Medical Laboratory Science programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Form.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
Other Relevant Information:
- Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: October 3, 2019.