…this is the best educational website for students and teachers, providing FREE access to teaching materials, e-lesson notes, online study, and a hub to access latest news and job vacancies. Not yet a member? Signup
Npower Batch C Recruitment – The Federal Government of Nigeria has announced the recruitment of a new batch into the Npower SCheme.open portal for Npower batch c recruitment. The application is open to all nigerian graduates. Past beneficiaries are not eligible to participate in the new process.
N-Power is linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. N-Power addresses the challenge of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.
Npower Programme Category For Npower Batch C Recruitment
N-POWER VOLUNTEER CORPS
The N-Power Volunteer Corps is the post-tertiary engagement initiative for Nigerians between 18 and 35. It is a paid volunteering programme of a 2-year duration. The graduates will undertake their primary tasks in identified public services within their proximate communities.
All N-Power Volunteers are entitled to computing devices that will contain information necessary for their specific engagement, as well as information for their continuous training and development.
In 2016, the Federal Government engaged 200,000 N-Power Volunteers and in 2017 the Federal Government engaged 300,000 N-Power Volunteer. In 2020, the Federal Government is enlisting more. The June 2020 Application is only open to the graduate category.
N-Power volunteers will provide teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 key areas.
- N-Power Agro Volunteers – N-Power Agro Volunteers will provide advisory services to farmers across the country. Bachelor’s degree, HND or OND in Nutrition, Agricultural Sciences, Agricultural Economics, Agronomy, Animal Science, Crop Science, Food Science & Technology, and other agro related disciplines is required. Participants will undergo an initial induction training prior to deployment and the duration is 2 Years.
2. N-Power Health – N-Power Health Volunteers will help improve and promote preventive healthcare in their communities to vulnerable members of the society including pregnant women and children and to families and individuals.
Requirement for this category
Preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplines in the sciences.
A. DISCIPLINE REQUIREMENTS
1. Community Health Extension (JCHEW & SCHEW)
4. Medical Laboratory Technology
5. Pharmacy Technology
6. Medical Records
7. Health Education
8. Environmental Health Technology
12. Agricultural Science and other allied disciplines.
C. QUALIFYING INSTITUTIONS
1. Schools of Health Technology
2. Nursing Schools
3. Midwifery Schools
Participants will undergo an initial induction training prior to deployment and the duration is 2 Years
3. N-Power Teach – N-Power Teach Volunteers will help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria. N-Power Teach Volunteers will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around Nigeria. They will not replace the current teachers, but will work as support teachers across Nigeria, assisting with teaching, school management and other functions within the schools. Where possible, they will also assist in taking basic education to children in marginalised communities. All post-tertiary graduates from all disciplines inclusive of OND and NCE qualifications. is required. Participants will undergo an initial induction training prior to deployment and the duration is 2 Years
How To Apply For Npower Batch C Recruitment
Online portal will open for applications from noon on June 26, 2020
- All applicants must supply their Bank Verification Number (BVN) for transparency
- Batch A & B to transit June 30 and July 31, 2020 respectively into entrepreneurship schemes
- Past beneficiaries are not eligible to participate in Batch C