The main objectives of the curriculum are to prepare the pupils to:
• acquire the mathematical literacy necessary to function in an
• cultivate the understanding and application of mathematical
concepts and skills necessary to thrive in the ever-changing
• develop the essential element of problem-solving, communication, reasoning and connection in the study of Mathematics
• take advantage of the numerous career opportunities
provided by Mathematics
• become prepared for further studies in Mathematics and related fields.