You dont have javascript enabled! Please enable it!

FIRE AND ICE THURSDAY 29TH AUGUST 2019 UPDATE ON ZEE WORLD.

• FIRE AND ICE THURSDAY 29TH AUGUST 2019 UPDATE ON ZEE WORLD.

Posted by missy on 29th August 2019 at 11:45 am

FIRE AND ICE THURSDAY 29TH AUGUST 2019 UPDATE ON ZEE WORLD.

Kunj says to Twinkle that if Mahi was his sister then he would have slapped her, he says that your sister is mad, Twinkle says she is innocent, she doesnt realize that Yuvi trapped her, Kunj says your sister is like you, she is crazy and stubborn, will you fight with me now? Twinkle says you are right, i was crazy that i loved person like Yuvi, he is doing all this with my sister because me, i feel helpless when i see Yuvi with Mahi, Kunj holds her hand to support her, she says what we will do now? Twinkle sees a pamphlet, she gets idea and says now Mahi’s surgery will happen on time and Yuvi will earn money for it, Twinkle asks how? she says through boxing.

Twinkle comes near Yuvi’s room and says on call to Chinki that i cant come to boxing, Yuvi listens her, Twinkle says to Chinki that i cant come to boxing match, i would have loved seeing someone breaking Yuvi’s record but i cant come. Yuvi thinks that there is boxing match in Amritsar and nobody told me?

Yuvi comes in his room and says to himself that Twinkle is happy that someone is going to break my record but there is only one champion in Punjab and that is me, i will break my record now. Twinkle listens all this and says Yuvi’s biggest problem is that he cant see his ego breaking, now he will go to boxing match to save his record and will earn money with which we will do Mahi’s surgery.

Boxing match starts. Kunj asks Twinkle if she is sure that Yuvi will come? she says he will come for sure. referee asks if there is someone who can challenge boxer? Yuvi comes and says i will fight, Kunj smiles and says welldone Twinkle Sarna. Yuvi comes there in boxing attire. Yuvi comes in boxing ring, Kunj asks Twinkle if he will be able to do it? Twinkle says he maybe bad person in real life but he boxing king, he wont let his record break. Yuvi looks at Twinkle and smirks. All chant for Yuvi, Yuvi comes out of boxing ring. He comes to Twinkle. Yuvi says to Twinkle that what you thought that i will be in your trap? i am gamer not loser, Yuvi says to Twinkle that when i listened about boxing match, i got excited as boxing is my first love, oh its my second love as you are my first love actually, Kunj gets angry, Yuvi laughs. He says then i got to know about prize money and understood your plan, it has exactly same money 50lacs which you needed for Mahi’s surgery, Yuvi says to Twinkle that your plan was superb but Yuvi is little more smart than you, its already afternoon, you have to admit Mahi by tonight, what will you do now? can you earn money for me? i have to my wife’s surgery, he says i will go to meet my friends, Referee asks Yuvi if he is not interested in fight? Yuvi says no time for it, he leaves, referee says so fight ends, Kunj says stop, Kunj says i will fight with boxer, he comes in ring, Twinkle is tensed.

Kunj gets ready for fight, Twinkle asks him to not go for fight, Kunj says to Twinkle that you think that i cant win fight? Twinkle says i didnt say that but did you see fighter against you? he is Rocky but you are not Mohammad Ali, dont go for fight, Kunj says he must be fighting for fame but i am fighting to bring smile on your face, you want Mahi to become fine so make me wear gloves, Twinkle looks in his eyes, she makes him wear gloves, Sajna ve plays, Kunj says i will fight for you and i will win for you, i promise, lets leave, he leaves with her.

Kunj and Twinkle comes to fight club, Twinkle thanks Kunj, dont stop me from talking today, i am saying that i am proud of you, i am proud of fact that you are my husband, beat this Rocky alot, Kunj caresses her face, she smiles at him. Kunj comes in ring, fight starts, Kunj defense Rocky’s attacks, Rocky beats him, Kunj tries to fight but Rocky beats him hard, Twinkle is stunned, she asks Kunj to wake up, he recalls how Twinkle said that she proud that he is her husband, he gets up and gets beaten by Rocky again, Twinkle asks Kunj to wake up, you cant lose, you have to win for me, Kunj gets up, Twinkle says you have to win for me, she cries. Kunj thinks that i have to win it, Twinkle chants for Kunj. Kunj dodges Rocky, he starts beating Rocky, Rocky falls down and loses fight, Twinkle comes in ring and hugs Kunj, she says you did it, we won, you won, Kunj says i told you i will win it for you, they share eyelock, referee says kunj is winner, Kunj and Twinkle touches their forehead, Sajna ve plays.

Kunj says to one guy that you have to do it, he gives him trophy, man leaves.

Babee says to Mahi that think about this surgery again, you should go for it. Same man comes to Mahi and gives her cheque of 50lacs and trophy, he says Yuvi have sent it for you, Mahi gets happy, man leaves. Mahi says to Babee that see this. Kunj comes there and says Yuvi won boxing match? he said that he will arrange money but i didnt know he will do it so soon, Mahi says i knew Yuvi will do this for me. Yuvi comes there and sees trophy in Mahi’s hands, he is confused, Mahi hugs him and says i knew you will never break your promise, you finally arranged money for my surgery, thanks for taking part in boxing competition, she says to Twinkle that see this is my Yuvi, he can do anything for me and what you were saying that he is a fraud? Twinkle says yes you are right, Yuvi did it, Yuvi angrily looks at Twinkle and Kunj. Mahi says to RT that my husband have earned money now i will go for operation, RT gets happy, Mahi says we should go to hospital.

In hospital, Leela says to Mahi that dont take tension, everything will be fine, Mahi is taken for operation, all leave. Twinkle says to Yuvi that your plan failed, you can make evil plans but till Kunj is with me, we cant lose, she holds Kunj’s hand and says we have more strength than you, Yuvi leaves. Twinkle looks at Kunj emotionally, Sajna ve plays.

Doctor says to RT that surgery was successful, she will be fine soon, he leaves. Twinkle sees this from far, she thanks Kunj for everything, she says it all happened because of you, she gives peck on his cheek, he is surprised and looks at her, she gets shy, she smiles at him awkwardly, Tum mile plays, Twinkle runs from there, Kunj smiles. Yuvi sees this and says the much i try to separate them, the more they get closer, i dont like this, his hand bleeds as he hurts himself.

Leela says to Twinkle and Kunj that i am proud of you both, i pray for you both, you both handled Mahi so well, she was angry with you but Twinkle fulfilled duties of elder sister, Twinkle says i will always be with Mahi, she sill soon understand that i did everything for her good, Kunj says soon she will understand all this, dont know i am bearing one like this, when they will join then dont know what will happen to me, Twinkle asks if he is afraid? Kunj says me? Leela says you both started again, they smile

Babee says its good that Mahi returned home, she will soon be fine, Cherry says Yuvi is nice person, he won boxing match and got money so mahi had to become fine, Babee says its nice day, she says to Twinkle that there is good news for you, she gives her invitation card and says its invitation card of Mrs. Amritsar, you were Miss Amritsar so you can take part in it, Twinkle thanks her, Cherry says ladies have to wear small swimsuits in these competitions right? i am just clearing my doubts, Babee says Twinkle will see everything, dont blabber rubbish. Babee asks Yuvi to take Mahi to her room, he leaves with Mahi.

Anita calls her friend and says i am sorry i couldnt invite anyone for wedding of Yuvi, my Yuvi is so nice, Mahi’s face is burnt but still Yuvi married her, she ends call. Anita says to Yuvi that Kunj and Twinkle did Mahi’s srugery, till they are together they will give us tough time, we have to do something, Yuvi says when you were young.. Anita says i am still young, Yuvi says you used to be centre of attraction in parties? Anita says all women used to look at me, Yuvi asks how would father react to it? Anita says any man would get jealous when other men eye his wife, Yuvi calls his friends and tell them to execute plan.

Kunj comes out of house and finds some guys there(Yuvi’s friends), he asks who are they? guy says Miss Amritsar lives here? Kunj says she is my wife, guy says she was so hot, is she participating this time? she would look hot in short dresses this time too, Kunj gets angry.

Kunj says to Twinkle that i know you are excited and i dont want to deny you for anything but.. Twinkle says you are thinking that when i will walk in swimsuit then people will click my pictures? are you feeling possessive? Kunj says you can do anything, its your life after all, Twinkle thinks that he isnt liking the fact that i am participating in competition.

missy replied 4 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.